Co-Op Dungeoneer (working title) is a premium mobile game currently in development by a team of 3: a senior programmer; a junior programmer and Jay Holden. Jay’s role is as follows:
- Design and communicate the game’s vision to the rest of the team
- Work with programmers to lobby for and prioritize new feature requests
- Map/tile each screen
- Design dungeons as a whole, including optional and critical paths
- Using game engine (RPG Maker MV): script enemy behavior and any events, cutscenes, etc as needed
- Recruit game testers and observe in-person playtest sessions
- Improve game based on observations and feedback from team members and testers
Game Design Document
The game design document is informal and fairly brief (22 pages). The first 3 pages serve as a snapshot of the game’s design goals as well as unique or uncommon supporting mechanics. Click here to view the game design document (Google Doc).
Mouse: Left-click to confirm. Right-click to cancel / go back.
Keyboard: Use arrows to move around. Enter to confirm. Esc to cancel / go back.
Gamepad: Use arrows to move around. X (playstation) or A (xbox) to confirm. O (playstation) or B (xbox) to cancel / go back.
Note: please use keyboard for typing prompts.
Windows downloaders: Please download and extract the folder, then double-click Game.exe to start the game.